Monday, February 9, 2009

Taking care of school

It took me almost three hours to read a chapter and really get the meaning of it and then apply it to the homework I am doing right now. Right now,it seems to me that this class will be the death of me 3 hours plus another 2 (hopefully) for homework.
Have you guys ever wonder if back in the days people had it way easier then us? Meaning less work to do on paper less formules to remember and crap. People don't mind me its just way past my bedtime and it seems like I am never going to go to sleep. And I can hear my bed calling me telling me all I need is a little bit of sleep to think things out....
My question to you ladies and gents : Was there any classes where you felt like you wanted to smack the teacher with your text book because the sh!t just seems to freaking hard?

1 comment:

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I'm in a few classes currently where I honestly don't understand anything that my teacher is talking about. Operations Management is the hardest class I have ever taken. LOL.