Friday, October 11, 2013

You only live once

Y.O.L.O
So I decided to make a bucket list. Life is to short to worry about day to day things and not live and be truly happy. I want to tell my grand kids all the wonderful things that I have done in my life. There are so many things I want to do, and this is going to be the day I start.

Here is the list, i am going to be adding some as I go on.



  • Go canoeing 
  • Run a 5K
  • Run a 10k
  • Run a half-marathon
  • Complete a marathon
  • Learn to swim.
  • Go on a road trip
  • Go kayaking.
  •  Go sailing.
  • Compose a song.
  • take a dance class
  • Learn to snorkel
  •  Learn to surf
  •  Ride in a hot air balloon.
  • go sky diving
  • go bungee jumping
  • Fire Walking
  • Go Zorbing
  • Watch a rocket launch, live!
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Go whale-watching
  • Ride an elephant
  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Visit all 7 continents.
  • Go Island Hoping in the Caribbean
    •  Anguilla
    •  Antigua
    •  Barbados
    •  Dominica
    •  Grenad
    •  St. Croi
    •  St. Luci
    •  St. Maarten
    •  St. Thomas
    •  Trinidad and Tobago
  • Climb up the Statue of Liberty
  •  Learn to play chess
  • Learn to play pool
  • Solve the Rubik's Cube
  • Learn to draw
  • Learn Amigurumi
  • raise a happy child
  • Have family rituals
  • Build a koi pond
  • Make a difference in at least one person's life
  • Donate blood.
  • Start a charity.
  • Watch Cirque du Soleil show
  • Watch the Blue Man grow
  • Go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
  • Shoot my own  Thanksgiving turkey.
  •  See "The Radio City Christmas Spectacular" 
  • Go to the lighting of the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center in late November.
  •  Ice skate at the Rockefeller Center during Christmas time.
  • Get your palms read.
  • See a psychic.
  • Get a tarot card reading.
  • Get my astrological chart made.
  • Sleep in a haunted house.
  • Win the lottery
  • Get my  astrological chart made
  • Have a signature dish
  • Learn a new word every
  • Build a house/ habit for humanity
  • Conquer  my fear of flying
  • Meet someone famous

No comments: