Sunday, August 17, 2014

How do you say goodbye

My brother and I never really got along. Well,thats how I felt until he pass. Today makes two years since he left us. Some nights I cry because I feel like we left things so bad. While other times, I laugh at the good times.  
I know that I am still in denial. I like to think that we are fighting and that he is at my mothers house or visiting some friend for a while and thats why he isn't around. That makes sense to me. Not him dieing at the age of 33. Him not getting married or having any kids or anything like that. That doesnt make sense to me. 
His death makes me  want to scream yolo on the highest mountian. To dance like there is no tomorrow. To make as many memerios as possiable. To be a good friend, to have friends that would comfort my parents like his friends did.
His death makes me want to live like there is no tommorow. 

No comments: