Friday, June 19, 2009

you feeling froggie




Even through i been living in pa for the last four years,
i  feel lost. I dont know what to do to keep my daughter culture, 
and yet since i am a "city folk" i am learning new stuff about pa wildlife  slowly but surely . 
However i am taking each day as a learning lesson, and trying to make 
the best of the sitution that i am in.
Some things around here scare the crap out of me :
like the vulture that i seen not to far from my house,
plus someone was telling me about we have snakes and bears down here.
I want to run as fast as i can in my stillettos and never look back.lol
P.S : these are some pictures that i took of the frog that jump in front of the lawn mower the other day. We decided to let him out  near the creek that wasnt to far from the house.

No comments: