Friday, June 5, 2009

Your D!ck is small

Why can't some men understand or read between the lines .

I haven't text this guy in weeks and he still texting me like I wanna be with him

I don't even want to talk to him .

I mean we have nothing in common. He just so boring and so lame.

To be honest his penis was so small that it took everything in me not to laugh at him.

What do u say to someone like that?

I am trying to be nice but should I just come out and say:

"hey I cant mess around with u cause u have a little dick?"

Or maybe I should play it off like:

" I sorry but I decided that I going to wait till I get married"

Or

"you made me gay "

Lol I wish he would just understand I don't want him.

1 comment:

MsLondon - It's Me Bitches said...

If he calls again, tell him you're not interested... if he still persists.. then boi... he's basically given you an invitation to fully let rip since he didn't take heed the first time! Once he knows he hasn't got the correct equipment, I'm sure he'll leave you alone! LOL