Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maintain a Single Parent Household PT.... The Tote Bag



I have a bag I use for remembering the simple little things. I pack it the night before for next day use.
I include my rented movies, library books. Basically anything that need to be returned the next day.
My daughter has sevarel bags. I know you are reading this and thinking why she needs more then one. She has a lot of extra school activites. It is why her to have things sperated and packed on a weekend for the whole week. 

She has a dance bag which has her tap shoes, slippers,leotard, thights, extra pair of socks and a sweater. Her swim bag that has her bathing suit, a towel, shampoo and condish, soap and some scrunhies and a cover up. And her bag for violin lessons which just contains her book and a shoulder rest. With her bags I can just throw it in to the back of car, so I don't have nothing to think about.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: