Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Moving in with the Bf

So this is the month that we finally did it. We are co inhabitants in a new old place. I used to live in this house over five years ago, I think when I started this blog.
Moving in seem to be the hardest thing ever. There where so many bumps that we had to get over. And some that we had to deal with still. But I am luck to have such a loving and handy man. I am looking forward to all the possibilities and new changes. 
We are painting and landscaping, and changing things as the days progress. 
But the list is long on this that need to get done in this house. 

We need quite a few things. So over the next few months, there is going to be a lot of post on house decorations, cleaning, pet care, hairstyles, tips, and other life hacks.


No comments: